Ball of Foot Pain
Demi Arch Support Sneaker
Product SKU: NC455W
Get going in the Demi! These lightweight sneakers have arch support and Cobra Orthotic Technology to help relieve pressure while providing all-day comfort. The Demi is made out of a stretchy knit fabric that molds to your foot for the perfect fit each time.
- The Aetrex Orthotic System is Built-In to every pair:
- Our insole features arch support that helps to stabilize your body, align your feet and relieve common foot pain (ie.plantar fasciitis, heel pain & arch pain)
- Our insole features UltraSky™ cushioning to provide pressure relief & comfort
- Our insole is lined with microfiber treated with antimicrobial technology to help fight every day odors
- Adjustability: Stretchy gore strap
- Upper Material: Stretchy knit
- Midsole Material: Lightweight UltraSky™ for comfort
- Outsole Material: EVA and rubber for durability
- Removable Insole: Yes
- Heel Height: .65"
- Padded heel for extra cushioning
The materials have been treated with antimicrobial technology to help fight every day odors.
Designed to help support natural alignment, our unique arch support position, height and contour aligns in the proper place to help support our bodies from the ground up and helps to relieve plantar fasciitis and common heel/arch pain.
Complete Underfoot Support
Our Cobra Orthotic Technology provides a void in the heel area to help alleviate heel pressure and provides metatarsal support.
Provides extra cushioning, where you need it most, to help alleviate forefoot discomfort.
Aetrex Flips are designed using light-weight UltraSky™ EVA with a water-friendly construction. It is specially engineered with super soft foam to keep your toes comfortable all day long.
Extra padding around the ankle area helps to reduce discomfort or blisters while providing additional cushioning.
A piece of looped material that helps you pull the back of the shoe up over your heel.
Included is a removable arch support & premium foam cushioning insole ($60 value) that can easily be replaced with a more customized Aetrex Orthotic.
A piece of elastic material that helps to provide more room in the shoe, when needed.