Ball of Foot Pain
Emery Arch Support Sneaker
Product SKU: AS160W
Tie on support and comfort with the Emery. These stretchy knit sneakers with arch support feature our Cobra Orthotic Technology System to keep your feet healthy. Along with a padded heel to provide extra comfort, the Emery also includes adjustable laces and a pull tab for easy on and off.
- The Aetrex Orthotic System is Built-In to every pair:
- Our insole features arch support that helps to stabilize your body, align your feet and relieve common foot pain (ie.plantar fasciitis, heel pain & arch pain)
- Our insole features UltraSky™ cushioning to provide pressure relief & comfort
- Our insole is lined with microfiber treated with antimicrobial technology to help fight every day odors
- Adjustability: Laces
- Upper Material: Stretchy knit
- Midsole Material: Lightweight UltraSky™ for comfort
- Outsole Material: Rubber pods for durability
- Removable Insole: Yes
- Heel Height: .8"
- Padded heel for extra cushioning
- Machine washable
Shoe laces provide full adjustability, customization and help keep your foot placed securely and comfortably in your shoe.
The materials have been treated with antimicrobial technology to help fight every day odors.
Designed to help support natural alignment, our unique arch support position, height and contour aligns in the proper place to help support our bodies from the ground up and helps to relieve plantar fasciitis and common heel/arch pain.
Complete Underfoot Support
Our Cobra Orthotic Technology provides a void in the heel area to help alleviate heel pressure and provides metatarsal support.
Provides extra cushioning, where you need it most, to help alleviate forefoot discomfort.
Aetrex Flips are designed using light-weight UltraSky™ EVA with a water-friendly construction. It is specially engineered with super soft foam to keep your toes comfortable all day long.
This sneaker is made with machine washable friendly materials. Simply brush off any dirt or debris from the sneaker, remove the insole, and put sneakers and insoles into the washing machine on a gentle cycle with cold water and mild detergent. Make sure to let the sneakers and insoles completely air dry; do not put them into the dryer.
Extra padding around the ankle area helps to reduce discomfort or blisters while providing additional cushioning.
A piece of looped material that helps you pull the back of the shoe up over your heel.
Included is a removable arch support & premium foam cushioning insole ($60 value) that can easily be replaced with a more customized Aetrex Orthotic.
A material that stretches in many directions for additional comfort and provides more room in the shoe, when needed.