Unmatched Data Collection & Management
Data is Key to Understanding Your Customers & Can Be Used to Enhance Your Business
Albert 2 captures complete, accurate data about customers' feet during the quick 20 second scan process. The system can also provide foot scan data reports to retailers to help optimize the program in their stores. In addition, the user interface proactively captures customer information during the scanning process, making it easier for retailers to collect customer email addresses, phone number and much more!
Foot Scan Data
- Pressure per sensor by 1⁄4 cm squared in kgs
- Plantar surface of foot by 1⁄4 cm squared
- Plantar surface arch depth by 1⁄2 centimeter
- Average pressure per sensor by 1⁄4 cm squared
- Left and right foot individual measurements by 1 mm of
- In-step height
- Arch height
- An algorithmic output quantifying percentile relative to overall population for each measurement above
- Gait analysis shows pressure distribution while walking
- Degree of over-pronation, left and right foot
- Foot Differentiation Score, assessing and quantifying differences between left and right foot in terms of arch height, arch depth, and pressure, and providing a machine learning output score detailing percentile relative to overall population
- Median shoe size
Retail Store Data
- Reporting of scanner usage by store and/or sales associate
- Automated weekly reporting via email by store and/or sales associate
- Reporting on scan to email or mobile number acquisition rate by store and/or sales associate
- With POS Integration: customizable reporting on scan to footwear sales by store and/or sales associate
This proprietary software ensures the right fit the first time by using Artificial Intelligence (AI). The program can be synced with retailers’ POS or e-commerce systems to help sales associates recommend the best Aetrex Orthotics or best fitting shoes by brand, style and size per customer, based on his or her unique foot scan. This includes their percentile among U.S. customers for each measurement, to help place their sizing in context.
Albert Control Panel (CRM)
The Albert 2 Control Panel is a CRM dashboard where retailers can easily access, filter, and export all Albert foot scan data. The control panel helps retailers monitor Albert 2 scanner usage by store and by sales associate. It can then filter all customer foot scan data by store, which can be used to create customized marketing programs targeted to customer’s needs based on foot size, width, arch height, and much more.
Cloud Analytics is highly secure, reliable, cloud-based data analytics platform for Albert 2. It uses Artificial Intelligence and a range of analytical tools to extract information from the massive data collected from the Albert scanners and present them in a way that is easily categorized and readily available through the Control Panel.