Unmatched Data Collection & Management
Data is Key to Understanding Your Customers & Can Be Used to Enhance Your Business
Albert 2 Pro captures complete, accurate data about customers' feet during the quick 20 second scan process. The system can also provide foot scan data reports to retailers to help optimize the program in their stores. In addition, the user interface proactively captures customer information during the scanning process, making it easier for retailers to collect customer email addresses, phone number and much more!
Foot Scan Data
- Pressure per sensor by 1⁄4 cm squared in kgs
- Plantar surface of foot by 1⁄4 cm squared
- Plantar surface arch depth by 1⁄2 centimeter
- Average pressure per sensor by 1⁄4 cm squared
- Left and right foot individual measurements by 1 mm of
- In-step height
- Arch height
- An algorithmic output quantifying percentile relative to overall population for each measurement above
- Gait analysis shows pressure distribution while walking
- Degree of over-pronation, left and right foot
- Foot Differentiation Score, assessing and quantifying differences between left and right foot in terms of arch height, arch depth, and pressure, and providing a machine learning output score detailing percentile relative to overall population
- Median shoe size
Retail Store Data
- Reporting of scanner usage by store and/or sales associate
- Automated weekly reporting via email by store and/or sales associate
- Reporting on scan to email or mobile number acquisition rate by store and/or sales associate
- With POS Integration: customizable reporting on scan to footwear sales by store and/or sales associate
Your feet are 3-dimensional. So are your shoes. Yet, today online ordering is still just based on length and width. It’s no wonder 30-40% of these orders are returned. And, as e-commerce continues to grow at an exponential rate, this challenge will unfortunately only become more prevalent. Aetrex’s FitGenius AI engine can dramatically reduce your e-commerce footwear returns and create a more personalized customer experience.
One of the challenges when shopping for footwear online is that consumers typically only know their length and possibly their width. But, the reality is that feet are three-dimensional, and shoes are too. So, there are many more factors at play. The combination of an accurate 3D reconstruction of your feet with our FitGenius AI engine, allows us to solve this problem and recommend the right shoes in the appropriate size.
FitGenius is our proprietary Artificial Intelligence platform created to custom match customers’ unique 3D foot profiles with the ideal footwear styles and sizes based on a retailer’s inventory. It works by matching a customer’s unique 3D foot profile & fit preference data with the shoe purchase history of similar profiles to help get the right fit on the first try.
The process begins with a 3D foot scan in store. Consumers are able to instantly view their 3D foot measurements and immediately receive their unique foot profile data via email. Retailers who fully integrate the program can then have FitGenius recommendations appear wherever the consumer shops- whether in store, on their website or through their email blasts and social media channels. The process is easy, engaging, and fun for the shopper and allows them to get the right fit on the first try. Retailers benefit from reduced online returns, increased customer satisfaction and customer loyalty.
Read More About FitGenius in Sourcing Journal
Albert Control Panel (CRM)
The Albert 2 Pro Control Panel is a CRM dashboard where retailers can easily access, filter, and export all Albert foot scan data. The control panel helps retailers monitor Albert 2 Pro scanner usage by store and by sales associate. It can then filter all customer foot scan data by store, which can be used to create customized marketing programs targeted to customer’s needs based on foot size, width, arch height, and much more.
Cloud Analytics is highly secure, reliable, cloud-based data analytics platform for Albert 2 Pro. It uses Artificial Intelligence and a range of analytical tools to extract information from the massive data collected from the Albert scanners and present them in a way that is easily categorized and readily available through the Control Panel.