Ball of Foot Pain
Vania Arch Support Platform Sandal
Product SKU: CP107W
Fashion and comfort come together in the Vania! These adjustable genuine leather sandals with arch support feature memory foam cushioning to keep you comfy wherever the sunny day takes you.
- The Aetrex Orthotic System is Built-In to every pair:
- Arch support helps to stabilize and align feet
- Arch support helps to relieve common foot pain & plantar fasciitis
- The memory foam footbed provides cushioning & comfort
- Adjustability: Hook & loop closures and stretchy gore material
- Upper Material: Genuine leather
- Midsole Material: Memory foam and ultra-light cork
- Footbed Lining Material: Soft microfiber treated with antimicrobial technology to help fight every day odors
- Outsole Material: Blown rubber for lightweight comfort
- Removable Insole: None
- Heel Height: 2”
Adjustablity for Everyone
Easy to use, our hook and loop adjustable straps help accommodate multiple widths by being able to shorten or elongate the strap.
The materials have been treated with antimicrobial technology to help fight every day odors.
Designed to help support natural alignment, our unique arch support position, height and contour aligns in the proper place to help support our bodies from the ground up and helps to relieve plantar fasciitis and common heel/arch pain.
A material meant to cushion and conform to your foot, helping to evenly distribute weight and providing ultimate comfort.
This type of shoe provides ample room for your feet and is beneficial for conditions such as Hammer Toes.