Aetrex 3D Printed Orthotics
- Utilizing data captured from Aetrex’s Albert – the most advanced foot scanning system available globally – Aetrex is able to translate the data captured and produce a 3D printed orthotic that matches precisely to the individual’s foot. Learn more about our 3D Printed Orthotics with our video
Careers at the Aetrex!
- "Building a great corporate culture is really about two things: finding the right people and treating them the right way." - Larry Schwartz, Aetrex CEO Learn more about our corporate culture with our newest video.
How to Properly Measure Your Feet
- Dr. Emily Splichal, DPM discusses the proper method of measuring you feet using Aetrex's patented iStep Foot Scanning Technology.
Aetrex Flips - THES ARE NOT YOUR AVERAGE FLIP FLOPS
- AETREX FLIPS - WITH OUR ORTHOTIC SYSTEM BUILT INTO EACH PAIR - Built in arch support - Dual density out sole for shock absorption - Cushioned toe post for comfort - Soft sole pattern for relief in high pressure areas
Lynco MetPad Pressure Relief
- Aetrex Lynco Orthotics relieve forefoot pressure
Aetrex Healthy 3 Lynco Arch Support
- Aetrex Healthy 3 Lynco Arch Support
Aetrex Healthy 3 Memory Foam
- Aetrex Healthy 3 Memory Foam
Aetrex Footwear - Alignment
Aetrex Healthy 3 Antimicrobial
NBC Daytime TV (WFLA) Giveaway - 9/7/2012
- The NBC DAYTIME (WFLA TV) syndicated giveaway segment, which featured the blackberry Aetrex Mid-Calf Boots and reached audience of nearly 2 million in more than 70 markets. The segment captures a close up camera shot of the host Cyndi Edwards wearing the boots....
Stylish shoes that are healthy for your feet - Fox News Houston (Jun. 13, 2012)
- What comes to mind when you think of orthopedic shoes? Probably not the word "stylish" but maybe you should think again. I found some (Aetrex) high heels and health shoes that are one in the same....
- Original content from: Fox News 26 Houston
Stylish Soles Get Comfortable (NBC)
- Aetrex, the new Englewood Concept Store and our Sandalistas were featured on The Today Show this morning. "Trendy Shoes Without The Pain".
- Consumer correspondent Janice Lieberman and podiatric surgeon Dr. Suzanne Levine discuss how the shoe industry and designers are changing the way they make shoes to make them more comfortable for women.
How to Choose Shoes and Why Wear Orthotics
- Matt Schwartz describes how feet work and the role of orthotics in promoting a healthy and active lifestyle. This video includes an overview of the foot, its complexity and how it functions in relation to the body and the environment surrounding us. It is also designed to help understand what we should consider when fitting footwear, including customization for a proper fit.
How to Choose Shoes for Low Arch and Flat Feet
- Matt Schwartz describes low arch and flat feet, and the technology available to determine your foot type. This video includes an overview of how low arch and flat feet function, the kind of conditions and setbacks associated with them as well as some potential solutions to help avoid the setbacks.
How to Choose Shoes for High Arch Feet
- Matt Schwartz describes high arch feet, and the technology available to determine your foot type. This video includes an overview of how high arch feet function, the kind of conditions and setbacks associated with them as well as some potential solutions to help avoid the setbacks.