Ball of Foot Pain
Marz Adjustable Sport Sandal
Product SKU: SS500W
Experience all day comfort in the water-friendly Marz! These strappy sport sandals feature arch support, hook & loop closures, and a padded heel to support each step. Put on the Marz and get going because your next adventure is just a step away!
- The Aetrex Orthotic System is Built-In to every pair:
- Arch support helps to stabilize and align feet
- Arch support helps to relieve common foot pain & plantar fasciitis
- UltraSky™ to cushion and provide superior comfort
- Contoured rearfoot to cradle your heel and relieve pressure
- Support pod to help relieve forefoot pressure
- Adjustability: Lightweight webbing hook & loop closures
- Upper Material: Faux leather treated with antimicrobial technology to help fight every day odors
- Midsole Material: Lightweight UltraSky™ for comfort
- Outsole Material: Rubber for durability
- Removable Insole: None
- Heel Height: 1.85"
- Padded collar for extra cushioning
Adjustablity for Everyone
Easy to use, our hook and loop adjustable straps help accommodate multiple widths by being able to shorten or elongate the strap.
A strap that wraps around the lower ankle providing extra support and full adjustability.
The materials have been treated with antimicrobial technology to help fight every day odors.
Designed to help support natural alignment, our unique arch support position, height and contour aligns in the proper place to help support our bodies from the ground up and helps to relieve plantar fasciitis and common heel/arch pain.
Complete Underfoot Support
Our Cobra Orthotic Technology provides a void in the heel area to help alleviate heel pressure and provides metatarsal support.
A feature that provides pressure relief and shock absorption in the ball-of-foot and heel area.
Provides extra cushioning, where you need it most, to help alleviate forefoot discomfort.
This type of shoe provides ample room for your feet and is beneficial for conditions such as Hammer Toes.
Extra padding around the ankle area helps to reduce discomfort or blisters while providing additional cushioning.