Ball of Foot Pain
Reese Adjustable Gladiator Sandal
Product SKU: SC122W
The Reese is a fully adjustable braided gladiator sandal with comfort features and built-in arch support, making this your new favorite summer sandal! This super-lightweight sandal features a padded heel, removable center strap and Met Bar Pod to keep you comfortable and supported throughout all your summer days!
- The Aetrex Orthotic System is Built-In to every pair:
- Arch support helps to stabilize and align feet
- Arch support helps to relieve common foot pain & plantar fasciitis
- The memory foam foot-bed provides cushioning & comfort
- Adjustability: Hook and loop closures
- Upper Material: Leather
- Midsole Material: Ultra-light cork
- Met Bar Pod to help relieve ball-of-foot discomfort
- Removable center strap to accomodate different insteps
- Padded heel for extra comfort
- Removable Insole: None
- Heel Height: 1.125"
A strap that wraps around the lower ankle providing extra support and full adjustability.
Designed to help support natural alignment, our unique arch support position, height and contour aligns in the proper place to help support our bodies from the ground up and helps to relieve plantar fasciitis and common heel/arch pain.
By strategically placing the straps, this shoe provides a void for bunions without any pressure or restriction and gives you comfort where you need it most.
A material meant to cushion and conform to your foot, helping to evenly distribute weight and providing ultimate comfort.
Met Bar Pod
A pod on the bottom of the shoe that helps to relieve ball-of-foot discomfort or stress.
This type of shoe provides ample room for your feet and is beneficial for conditions such as Hammer Toes.
Extra padding around the ankle area helps to reduce discomfort or blisters while providing additional cushioning.
Designed with stretchy materials and fully adjustable straps to help accommodate wider feet. In addition, select styles are available in wide sizing.