Men's Active Posted Orthotics
Product SKU: L1920M
Aetrex Active Orthotics are designed with shock absorption and superior cushioning to provide comfort and support in athletic, walking and casual footwear. This orthotic features our signature Aetrex Arch Support to help biomechanically align your body & help prevent common foot pain such as Plantar Fasciitis, Arch Pain and Metatarsalgia.
L1920 -Our orthotic for low arches to flat feet with no forefoot pain, featuring a posted heel to control over-pronation and provide balance.
- Top Cover Material: High-tech polyester to wick moisture and reduce friction
- Center Cushioning Material: Pro-Shox® polyurethane for superior shock absorption
- Performance Base: Cork blended core for cushioning
- Insole Thickness: .25"
- Recommended for: Hikers, Walkers, and Intermediate Activties
- Best for: Walking shoes, Sneakers
A high energy return performance base that helps with shock absorption and shape retention.
A medial rearfoot post that helps keep your feet aligned and controls over pronation.