Albert 2 Scanner
The Ultimate All-In-One 3D Foot Scanning Solution
Albert 2 captures unmatched data and information about feet, enabling retailers and consumers to make more educated buying decisions when it comes to footwear and orthotic purchases. Featuring 4 Intel® RealSense™ depth cameras and 5,184 gold plated sensors, Albert 2 offers the most sophisticated, interactive, in-store foot scanning experience to date.
- 4 Intel® RealSense™ depth cameras
- 5,184 gold plated barometric sensors
- Dimensions: 30.94" x 27.56" x 11.16"
- Pressure measuring area: 37 cm2
- Scanner plate height: 1.38"
- Dynamic test at an unmatched rate of 30 frames per second
- Weight: 20.7 lbs
- Glossy automotive paint for easy cleaning & durability
- Warranty: 3 years
Albert 2 Technology Features
The Albert 2 3D foot scanner uses 4 state-of-the-art Intel® RealSense™ 3D Depth Cameras to capture the most accurate foot data with key measurements, such as length, width, girth, in-step and arch height, all down to 1/10 of a millimeter through the 20 second scan process. This data is then converted into a 3D model for an engaging, interactive consumer experience by utilizing over 3.5 million data points.
Aetrex's premium pressure plate technology is designed to capture complete foot data about customers' unique arch depth and pressure points, indicating where they'd be prone to discomfort or pain. The Dynamic Test option provides a pressure gait analysis of customers' feet, including their center of gravity throughout the gait cycle, at an unmatched rate of 30 frames per second.
- Better linearity compares to force resistive sensors technology
- No calibration needed
- High dynamic range to accommodate different measurement conditions
- Measurement of higher loads than other force sensitive resistors
- Stable output with respect to load area and insensitive to different object weights
- Short acquisition time allowing high dynamic scanning rates
- Resolution: 4 Sensors per 1 Square CM
Our sensors measure contact area proportional to the applied pressure with best in the market performance and are durable enough to stand up to most environments.
The unique construction and patented technology sensors ensure the following advantages:
- Force thresholds to trigger appropriate action
- Relative contact measurements technology with high sensitivity for small pressure differences
- Flexible gain and offset setting for better scanning results
- Our rounded sensors enable more accurate reading from different pressure angles
- Measuring resolution of 4 sensors per square cm
- Using cutting edge foil technology with years of R&D for better quality, repeatability, and durability,
- High end analog front end with lower electrical noise ensuring high measurement accuracy
- Sensor size 5x5mm
This proprietary software ensures the right fit the first time by using Artificial Intelligence (AI). The program can be synced with retailers’ POS or e-commerce systems to help sales associates recommend the best Aetrex Orthotics or best fitting shoes by brand, style and size per customer, based on his or her unique foot scan. This includes their percentile among U.S. customers for each measurement, to help place their sizing in context.
Voice-Activated Learning Center
Albert, the life-like 3D character, fully designed and animated in 3D, guides store associates and customers through the Learning Center. The voice-activated Learning Center uses chatbot technology to help store associates navigate the software and offer customers information on foot health, foot conditions and Aetrex Orthotics by simply asking Albert a question.
The Albert 2 Control Panel is a CRM dashboard where retailers can easily access, filter, and export all Albert 2 foot scan data. The control panel helps retailers monitor the Albert 2 scanner usage by store and by sales associate. It can then filter all customer foot scan data by store, which can be used to create customized marketing programs targeted to customer’s needs based on foot size, width, arch height, and much more.
Cloud Analytics is a highly secure, reliable, cloud-based data analytics platform for Albert 2. It uses Artificial Intelligence and a range of analytical tools to extract information from the massive data collected from the Albert scanners and present them in a way that is easily categorized and readily available through the Control Panel.