Ball of Foot Pain
Angie Arch Support Sneakers
Product SKU: AS138W
Slip on real comfort with the Angie Sneakers! These lightweight and stretchy knit kicks have arch support built into the removable insole. With pull tabs for easy on and off, the Angie Sneaker is a great style for running errands or just extra comfort!
- The Aetrex Orthotic System is Built-In to every pair:
- Our insole features arch support that helps to stabilize your body, align your feet and relieve common foot pain (ie.plantar fasciitis, heel pain & arch pain)
- Our insole features UltraSky™ cushioning to provide pressure relief & comfort
- Our insole is lined with microfiber treated with antimicrobial technology to help fight every day odors
- Adjustability: Stretchy knit collar
- Upper Material: Shimmery stretchy knit fabric
- Midsole Material: Lightweight UltraSky™ for comfort
- Outsole Material: Rubber pods for durability
- Removable Insole: Yes
- Heel Height: .8"
- Padded heel for extra cushioning
- Machine washable
The materials have been treated with antimicrobial technology to help fight every day odors.
Designed to help support natural alignment, our unique arch support position, height and contour aligns in the proper place to help support our bodies from the ground up and helps to relieve plantar fasciitis and common heel/arch pain.
Complete Underfoot Support
Our Cobra Orthotic Technology provides a void in the heel area to help alleviate heel pressure and provides metatarsal support.
Provides extra cushioning, where you need it most, to help alleviate forefoot discomfort.
Aetrex Flips are designed using light-weight UltraSky™ EVA with a water-friendly construction. It is specially engineered with super soft foam to keep your toes comfortable all day long.
This sneaker is made with machine washable friendly materials. Simply brush off any dirt or debris from the sneaker, remove the insole, and put sneakers and insoles into the washing machine on a gentle cycle with cold water and mild detergent. Make sure to let the sneakers and insoles completely air dry; do not put them into the dryer.
Extra padding around the ankle area helps to reduce discomfort or blisters while providing additional cushioning.
A piece of looped material that helps you pull the back of the shoe up over your heel.
Included is a removable arch support & premium foam cushioning insole ($60 value) that can easily be replaced with a more customized Aetrex Orthotic.
Slide into your shoes with ease using this type of shoe, which removes the need for additional fasteners, ties or straps.
A material that stretches in many directions for additional comfort and provides more room in the shoe, when needed.