Ball of Foot Pain
Jamie Orthotic Wedge
Product SKU: L9700W
Step into fashionable comfort with the Jamie! These sleek orthotic wedges with arch support feature pressure relief technology throughout the footbed to support each step. These water-friendly wedges will become your favorite pair to wear for all your summer adventures!
- The Aetrex Orthotic System is Built-In to every pair:
- Arch support helps to stabilize and align feet
- Arch support helps to relieve common foot pain & plantar fasciitis
- Ultrasky™ to cushion and provide superior comfort
- Contoured rearfoot to cradle your heel and relieve pressure
- Support pod to help relieve forefoot pressure
- Adjustability: None
- Material: Lightweight UltraSky™ for comfort
- Removable Insole: None
- Heel Height: 1.6"
- Metatarsal support to help reduce ball-of-foot discomfort
- Extreme cushioning and shock absorption to help prevent injury and provide unmatched support
- Water-friendly construction, so light they float
Designed to help support natural alignment, our unique arch support position, height and contour aligns in the proper place to help support our bodies from the ground up and helps to relieve plantar fasciitis and common heel/arch pain.
Complete Underfoot Support
Our Cobra Orthotic Technology provides a void in the heel area to help alleviate heel pressure and provides metatarsal support.
A feature that provides pressure relief and shock absorption in the ball-of-foot and heel area.
Provides extra cushioning, where you need it most, to help alleviate forefoot discomfort.
This type of shoe provides ample room for your feet and is beneficial for conditions such as Hammer Toes.