Ball of Foot Pain
Renee Arch Support Sneakers
Product SKU: PC239W
Go anywhere and everywhere in the Renee! This sneaker with arch support features a padded collar to keep each step comfy and even comes with an additional pair of laces to change up your look! You’ll feel the support from heel to toe, no matter where you go.
- The Aetrex Orthotic System is Built-In to every pair:
- Our insole features arch support that helps to stabilize your body, align your feet and relieve common foot pain (ie. plantar fasciitis, heel pain & arch pain)
- Our insole features UltraSky™ cushioning to provide pressure relief & extra comfort
- Our insole is lined with microfiber treated with antimicrobial technology to help fight every day odors
- Adjustability: Laces
- Upper Material: Canvas
- Outsole Material: Lightweight rubber for durability
- Removable Insole: Yes
- Heel Height: .75"
- Padded heel for extra cushioning
Shoe laces provide full adjustability, customization and help keep your foot placed securely and comfortably in your shoe.
The materials have been treated with antimicrobial technology to help fight every day odors.
Designed to help support natural alignment, our unique arch support position, height and contour aligns in the proper place to help support our bodies from the ground up and helps to relieve plantar fasciitis and common heel/arch pain.
Complete Underfoot Support
Our Cobra Orthotic Technology provides a void in the heel area to help alleviate heel pressure and provides metatarsal support.
Provides extra cushioning, where you need it most, to help alleviate forefoot discomfort.
Extra padding around the ankle area helps to reduce discomfort or blisters while providing additional cushioning.
Included is a removable arch support & premium foam cushioning insole ($60 value) that can easily be replaced with a more customized Aetrex Orthotic.
Designed with stretchy materials and fully adjustable straps to help accommodate wider feet. In addition, select styles are available in wide sizing.