Ball of Foot Pain
Sadie Arch Support Sneakers
Product SKU: AP156W
Customize your fit with the Sadie! This stretchy knit sneaker has arch support, a removable insole, and an EVA insert that can be removed to accommodate fit or provide extra depth. The Sadie will definitely become your favorite arch support sneaker for all-day comfort!
- The Aetrex Orthotic System is Built-In to every pair:
- Our insole features arch support that helps to stabilize your body, align your feet and relieve common foot pain (ie. plantar fasciitis, heel pain & arch pain)
- Our insole features UltraSky cushioning to provide pressure relief & extra comfort
- Adjustability: Laces
- Upper Material: Stretchy knit fabric
- Midsole Material: EVA Foam for comfort & durability
- Outsole Material: EVA Foam for comfort & durability
- Removable Insole: Yes and an EVA removable depth in two layers for fitting flexibility
- Heel Height: 1.13”
Shoe laces provide full adjustability, customization and help keep your foot placed securely and comfortably in your shoe.
Designed to help support natural alignment, our unique arch support position, height and contour aligns in the proper place to help support our bodies from the ground up and helps to relieve plantar fasciitis and common heel/arch pain.
Extra padding on the back of the heel helps to reduce discomfort or blisters while providing additional cushioning.
Included is a removable arch support & premium foam cushioning insole ($60 value) that can easily be replaced with a more customized Aetrex Orthotic.
A material that stretches in many directions for additional comfort and provides more room in the shoe, when needed.