Teagan Arch Support Sneakers
Product SKU: NC102W
Slip-on ultimate comfort with the Teagan! These supportive sneakers feature arch support and Cobra Orthotic Technology that"™s built into the removable insole. The Teagan is made out of a stretchy knit material that molds to your foot and has no tie elastic laces for the perfect fit each time.
- The Aetrex Orthotic System is Built-In to every pair:
- Arch support helps to stabilize and align feet
- Arch support helps to relieve common foot pain & plantar fasciitis
- UltraSky cushioning with High Energy Return
- Adjustability: Stretchy knit collar with stretchy gore
- No tie elastic laces
- Upper Material: Stretchy Knit
- Midsole Material: Lightweight EVA
- Outsole Material: EVA and rubber outsole
- Removable Insole: Yes
- Heel Height: .65"
Designed to help support natural alignment, our unique arch support position, height and contour aligns in the proper place to help support our bodies from the ground up and helps to relieve plantar fasciitis and common heel/arch pain.
Complete Underfoot Support
Our Cobra Orthotic Technology provides a void in the heel area to help alleviate heel pressure and provides metatarsal support.
A feature that provides pressure relief and shock absorption in the ball-of-foot and heel area.
Extra padding on the back of the heel helps to reduce discomfort or blisters while providing additional cushioning.
Included is a removable arch support & premium foam cushioning insole ($60 value) that can easily be replaced with a more customized Aetrex Orthotic.
Slide into your shoes with ease using this type of shoe, which removes the need for additional fasteners, ties or straps.
A material that stretches in many directions for additional comfort and provides more room in the shoe, when needed.