Women's Train Posted Orthotics
Product SKU: L820W
Aetrex Train Orthotics are designed for gym goers wanting comfort and injury prevention during workouts and training sessions. This orthotic features our signature Aetrex Arch Support to help biomechanically align your body & help prevent common foot pain such as Plantar Fasciitis, Arch Pain and Metatarsalgia.
L820 - Our orthotic for low arches to flat feet with no forefoot pain, featuring a posted heel to control over-pronation and provide balance.
- Top Cover Material: Ultra soft mesh polyester fabric to maximize airflow and reduce moisture
- Center Cushioning Material: FitGuard™ to cushion every stride with slow recovery memory foam
- Performance Base: AeroCell™ polyurethane for high energy return
- Insole Thickness: .2165"
- Recommended for: Gym workouts and Training sessions
- Best for: Gym sneakers, Training shoes, Athletic sneakers, Tennis shoes
A high energy return performance base that helps with shock absorption and shape retention.
A medial rearfoot post that helps keep your feet aligned and controls over pronation.