Ball of Foot Pain
Maui Orthotic Flips - Women
Product SKU: L3000W
Aetrex Maui Flips are made from UltraSky injected EVA to provide extreme cushioning, shock absorption and durability. The toe post that can be so uncomfortable in so many flip flops, is specially designed with super soft foam to keep your toes comfortable all day long. With Aetrex Maui Flips you'll feel like you're walking on air and enjoy the most comfortable footwear experience on earth.
- The Aetrex Cobra Orthotic System is Built-In to every pair:
- Arch support helps to stabilize and align feet
- Arch support helps to relieve common foot pain & plantar fasciitis
- Support pod to help relieve forefoot pressure
- UltraSky EVA Foam to cushion and provide superior comfort
- Contoured rearfoot to cradle your heel and relieve pressure
- Material: Light-weight UltraSky EVA Foam for comfort & durability
- Soft toe post for extra comfort
- Extreme cushioning and shock absorption to help prevent injury and provide unmatched support
- Dual density outsole provides pressure relief and shock absorption in the ball of foot and heel areas
- Water-friendly construction, so light they float!
- Removable Insole: None
- Heel Height: 1.125"
Designed to help support natural alignment, our unique arch support position, height and contour aligns in the proper place to help support our bodies from the ground up and helps to relieve plantar fasciitis and common heel/arch pain.
Complete Underfoot Support
Our Cobra Orthotic Technology provides a void in the heel area to help alleviate heel pressure and provides metatarsal support.
Provides extra cushioning, where you need it most, to help alleviate forefoot discomfort.
The water-friendly materials used in this shoe will help them dry to their original form after being exposed to water.