Men's Customizable Posted Orthotics
Product SKU: L2420M
Aetrex Customizable Orthotics are designed with personalized comfort in mind and are engineered to help alleviate specific pressure points by removing gel pods in areas of discomfort. This orthotic features our patented Mosaic technology and signature Aetrex Arch Support to help biomechanically align your body & help prevent common foot pain such as Plantar Fasciitis, Arch Pain and Metatarsalgia.
L2420 - Our orthotic for low arches to flat feet with no forefoot pain, featuring a posted heel to control over-pronation and provide balance.
- Top Cover Material: CopperGuard® antimicrobial lining
- Center Cushioning: Pro-Shox® polyurethane to absorb shock and reduce impact
- Performance Base: Thermoplastic urethane for shape retention
- Insole Thickness: .25"
- Recommended for: Induviduals seeking customized relief
- Best for: Sneakers, Athletic shoes, Walking shoes, Tennis shoes
- How to Use: Begin by removing gel pods, found on the bottom of the orthotic, in pressure point areas. It is recommended to find a foot scanner nearest you to learn where your pressure point areas are located.
A high energy return performance base that helps with shock absorption and shape retention.
A medial rearfoot post that helps keep your feet aligned and controls over pronation.