Men's Active Orthotics W/ Metatarsal Support
Product SKU: L1905M
Aetrex Active Orthotics are designed with shock absorption and superior cushioning to provide comfort and support in athletic, walking and casual footwear. This orthotic features our signature Aetrex Arch Support to help biomechanically align your body & help prevent common foot pain such as Plantar Fasciitis, Arch Pain and Metatarsalgia.
L1905 -Our orthotic option for medium to high arches with forefoot pain, featuring a cupped heel to cushion and stabilize the back of foot and a metatarsal pad to redistribute weight to relieve bal-of-foot discomfort.
- Top Cover Material: High-tech polyester to wick moisture and reduce friction
- Center Cushioning Material: Pro-Shox® polyurethane for superior shock absorption
- Performance Base: Cork blended core for cushioning
- Insole Thickness: .25"
- Recommended for: Hikers, Walkers, and Intermediate Activties
- Best for: Walking shoes, Sneakers
Designed to help cushion and stabilize the back of the foot so you can stay active on your feet all day.
Built in forefoot support that helps unload pressure at the metatarsal area and provides cushioning to help relieve discomfort.
A high energy return performance base that helps with shock absorption and shape retention.